I am a communications junkie living in a capital city with my partner-in-crime and two daughters. I was a SAHM who transitioned into part-time work in the winter - taking summers off - for 5 years while my two kids were young. Now in mid-life I have started a career I love. This blogs explores topics on money, work, and passion such as working part-time as a viable career option, early retirement, travel, and consciously building a life you want. Follow me @workundertime on twitter.
Posts by Tucker:
- Cross-border budget beer
- I’m probably talking sh*t about you
- Planning for the darkest timeline
- If we are FI, why do we continue to save?
- Forced FI vs. choosing FI
- The financial burden of disability
- “I’m sorry, you have motor neuron disease…”
- Personal update: changing directions
- Managing life’s roadblocks
- August savings update – End of summer edition!
- Back to life, back to reality
- Are credits and benefits on your FIRE radar?
- It’s only $20
- The psychology of getting on track with groceries
- Want to save money? Be more like children
- Monthly savings update – July edition
- Everyone loves to hate budgets – Part 2
- Inspiring video drops
- June savings update & life update
- Everyone loves to hate budgets – Part 1