I am a communications junkie living in a capital city with my partner-in-crime and two daughters. I was a SAHM who transitioned into part-time work in the winter - taking summers off - for 5 years while my two kids were young. Now in mid-life I have started a career I love. This blogs explores topics on money, work, and passion such as working part-time as a viable career option, early retirement, travel, and consciously building a life you want. Follow me @workundertime on twitter.
Posts by Tucker:
- Back to life, back to reality
- Are credits and benefits on your FIRE radar?
- It’s only $20
- The psychology of getting on track with groceries
- Want to save money? Be more like children
- Monthly savings update – July edition
- Everyone loves to hate budgets – Part 2
- Inspiring video drops
- June savings update & life update
- Everyone loves to hate budgets – Part 1
- New horizons
- Savings update – April & May
- You can’t plan everything, but you can plan for something
- Free Lunch!
- Unharried holidays
- Life and goal update – March 2017
- Happy Easter (musings on living in a great community)
- Managing when you are busy, stressed, and unwell
- Values and value
- Here we are now, entertain us