I am a communications junkie living in a capital city with my partner-in-crime and two daughters. I was a SAHM who transitioned into part-time work in the winter - taking summers off - for 5 years while my two kids were young. Now in mid-life I have started a career I love. This blogs explores topics on money, work, and passion such as working part-time as a viable career option, early retirement, travel, and consciously building a life you want. Follow me @workundertime on twitter.
Posts by Tucker:
- Here we are now, entertain us
- Fashion philosophy (or how to be cheap & still look professional)
- The amazing things you learn when you tally your investments
- Ahead of the game?
- I hate this so much
- I am not an early riser & dealing with setbacks – life update
- Why I blog
- Happy tabula rasa
- Habits and goals for 2017
- Do a different Christmas exchange
- Managing the holiday season sanely
- Pizza and a movie night
- Saturday morning reads
- Meal planning for non-planners
- Layoffs are inevitable, your reaction shouldn’t be
- What makes a good life?
- Tablets, and e-readers, & TV…oh my!
- Articles: reducing your online time & addressing stress
- Own your attention, take back your time