I am a communications junkie living in a capital city with my partner-in-crime and two daughters. I was a SAHM who transitioned into part-time work in the winter - taking summers off - for 5 years while my two kids were young. Now in mid-life I have started a career I love. This blogs explores topics on money, work, and passion such as working part-time as a viable career option, early retirement, travel, and consciously building a life you want. Follow me @workundertime on twitter.
Posts by Tucker:
- Saturday morning reads
- Meal planning for non-planners
- Layoffs are inevitable, your reaction shouldn’t be
- What makes a good life?
- Tablets, and e-readers, & TV…oh my!
- Articles: reducing your online time & addressing stress
- Own your attention, take back your time
- Sorry, you’re Canadian
- Exit strategy: conversations with my mom
- Game changer: make your own bouillon
- Why I am buying back my pension
- To every season, turn, turn, turn…those goals into reality
- A tale of three Halloween choices
- (The difficult art of) Digging deep
- Feeling stupid can make you smarter
- Why I don’t side hustle
- What to check when buying a used car
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Thanksgiving 2016