I am a communications junkie living in a capital city with my partner-in-crime and two daughters. I was a SAHM who transitioned into part-time work in the winter - taking summers off - for 5 years while my two kids were young. Now in mid-life I have started a career I love. This blogs explores topics on money, work, and passion such as working part-time as a viable career option, early retirement, travel, and consciously building a life you want. Follow me @workundertime on twitter.
Posts by Tucker:
- Not with a bang*
- I’ve been lazy but I have been given a reprise!
- Switching gears & housekeeping
- Are you using all the entitlements and deals available to you?
- Two organizational tasks that keep me sane
- Is enough ever enough? (Part II)
- Is enough ever enough? (part I)
- Quick meal prep (that isn’t once-a-month-cooking)
- Baking your way to quick lunch snacks
- A week of food posts: pre-planning meals
- Brainstorming: nosce te ipsum
- Faux Pho
- So you want to go part-time: exploring the options
- The permanent work pack (PWP)
- Early retirement calculator
- The rise of invisible work
- So you want to go back to work…
- Is part-time better for everyone?